Time to get those creative juices flowing.
For this Challenge, we’ll be looking at the Animal Mysteries studylist.
Powerful words and thought-provoking stories — there’s so much we don’t know about our fellow Earthlings!
To participate, you are to write a very short — only a paragraph or two — story that includes as many words as you can from this studylist.
- Your “Animal Mysteries” story must contain at least five words from the studylist and make some kind of sense. No fair stringing words together that don’t mean anything.
- The story can be about anything you want, as long as it’s not offensive or mean.
- The story must be no more than 250 words (brevity is the soul of wit, after all).
Scoring will be based on:
- Word Moxie (using the words in a clear, interesting, and meaningful way)
- Storytelling (crafting a smooth, compelling narrative)
- Overall creativity
POST YOUR STORY IN THE COMMENTS BEFORE MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 12TH.
- Their story posted on the front page of the blog as a sticky for a whole week after the Challenge ends
- A $10 iTunes gift card
Left brain language + right brain invention = full brain AWESOME!
So get to it! Let’s see your Word Jam masterpieces!